YOUR RESTAURANT IN THE HEART OF TICINO
The perfect meeting point for business lunch, dinner in good association, meetings, family banquets…
MENU OF THE DAY
THE SUMMER MENU
MENU FOR GLUTEN AND LACTOSE INTOLERANTS
The family Bassi and their team feel very happy to welcoming you in the restaurant oft he hotel, in a modern and comfortable atmosphere. The perfect place for any occasion.
„Fresh and good“ is our Motto
Vegetables and eggs come directly from our family farm “Orticola Bassi”, because we prefer regional and seasonal ingredients of high and pure quality.
The chef Yves Bussi and his team cook with passion and engagement, always the eyes on the detailsl.
The house wine, Merlot La Perla, is produced from local grapes. Furthermore, thanks to the passion to wine of our director Gianni Mione, our cellar offers a very good choice of regional, italian and french wine, characterized by quality and originality.
We are well known for our meat and risotto dishes:
Since many years our beef tartar, prepared in front of your eyes, is very famous. Come and taste and you’ll get the recipe for trying at home.
The „Loto“ Risotto of Ticino with Merlot and giant prawns with herbs is estimated by our guests.
We also want to satisfy our guests with celiac disease or intolerance of lactose. Since 2015 we are certified from the celiac-union.
The restaurant is open from Monday to Saturday, closed on Sunday
- Breakfast Monday to Saturday from 6.30 until 10.00,
- Sunday from 7.00 until 10.30
- Lunch from 12.00 until 14.00
- Dinner from 18.30 until 21.00
- Outside these times we serve small snacks
Extraordinary opening hours:
- Thursday 19.03.20 open (Saint Joseph’s day)
- Monday 13.04.20 open (Easter’s Monday)
- Friday 01.05.20 open (worker’s day)
- Sunday 10.05.20 open for lunch, closed for dinner (Mum’s day)
- Thursday 21.05.20 closed (Ascension day)
- Monday 01.06.20 closed (Whitsun)
- Thursday 11.06.20 closed (Corpus Christi)
- Monday 29.06.20 closed (Peter and Paul)
- Saturday 01.08.20 closed for lunch, open for dinner (National day)
- Saturday 15.08.20 closed for lunch, open for dinner (Maria ascension)
- Sunday 01.11.20 closed (All Saint’s)
- Thursday 24.12.20 closed
- Friday 25.12.20 open for lunch (Christmas menu), closed for dinner